Takshashila Public Model School is affiliated with Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE- Affiliation No. 1030352), New Delhi from class L.K.G. to XII. The medium of instruction is English.
Status of Affiliation
- Year of Establishment : 2000
- Affiliation No. : 1030352(Provisional).
- Affiliation with the board since : Year 2000
- Extension of affiliation upto : 31.03.2018
Registration of Society
- LATE SHRI PRAGDAS NAYAK SHIKSHA PRASAR SAMITI : Registered under Section 25 of the Company Act,1956 (Lifetime)
- NOC Details : Recognised by Madhya Pradesh Board
- From March 2019 – March’ 2020 (Classes I-VIII)
- From March 2019 – March’ 2020 (Classes IX & XI)
- From March 2019 – February’ 2020 (Class XII)
- From April 2019 – February’ 2020 (Class X)
The school follows a grading system for all classes from I – X .
- Class I – V
Conceptual development is achieved through a continuous process of assessment of the mental, physical and social skills of the students. The students are evaluated through various assessments according to the CCE pattern.
- Class VI – X
Students are assessed by the interpretation of gathered information according to their numerical scores in the scholastic and co-scholastic aspects. These are later graded. The students are evaluated through Formative and Summative assessments according to the CCE pattern of the CBSE.
- Class XI – XII
In Class XI, students are assessed through Quarterly , Half-Yearly and Annual Examination. For Std XII there will be a Quarterly, Half-Yearly and a Pre-Board Examination.
- Computer science is also given impetus and taught from class I onwards to enable the students to have a first hand knowledge to step confidently into today’s world of computers. The computer labs are utilized to enhance education through digital learning.
- Smart classes are introduced in order to assist the students in their learning process.
- The medium of instruction is English. In classes I-VIII Hindi is taught daily in all the classes. Sanskrit is taught from classes V-VIII as third language. In classes IX-X students can opt Hindi/Sanskrit as their second language. In classes XI-XII students can opt Hindi / Mathematics / Computer Science / Physical Education as optional subject.